- ~2 1/2 cups of your favorite fruits (berries, peach, mango, bananas, pineapple, melon, etc.)
- Juice of 2 citrus fruits (lemons, limes, oranges...whatever would pair well with the fruits you chose)
- 1 c coconut milk (I used canned coconut milk...on-hand from the Thai dish that I was wanting to make but haven't actually gotten around to yet). You could also use plain or vanilla Greek yogurt.
- 2 TBSP honey, if desired (I did not add any extra sweetness, as the berries I was using were fresh-picked and in-season, which translates into the fact they they were super-juicy and SWEET!)
- few chopped fresh mint or basil leaves, if desired (this makes a surprising, even more refreshing taste!)
- For a non-fruitty popsicle, I also made a batch using espresso, coconut milk and a splash of vanilla coffee syrup. Let's just say, that these were mine (all mine!) and oh-so-yumy!
- Combine ingredients into a blender and blend until desired texture is reached (I like a little chunkiness with my fruits, but others may wish for a smoother end-result)
- Pour the mixture into a popsicle mold and freeze overnight.
- Note: Depending on the size of popsicle mold you use and how many you have, you may have some leftover puree--either enjoy as a smoothie or pour into a freezer-safe pan/container and freeze until it is scoopable and have as a sorbet.