2/3 c butter, softened
2/3 c brown sugar
1 1/2 c old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
5 oz dried cranberries
2/3 c white chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together in a medium-sized bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and mix well.
- Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Gradually add this mixture to the butter mixture, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded balls (ours were about the size of a golf ball) onto an un-greased cookie sheet and bake for ~12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.