Emily told me growing up that her family enjoyed sharing brunch with one another after church on Easter Sunday. This recipe is a Becker family favorite.
Source: Taste of Home
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 4 cups (16 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound (2 cups) cubed ham (fresh or smoked), cooked
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. in a 9 x 13 in. pan, cover the bottom with a single layer of hash brown patties. Sprinkle with cheese and ham.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt, and mustard together. Pour over ham and cheese.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour. After 1 hour, uncover and bake for 15 more minutes or until the edges are golden brown and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
(Note: This recipe is also great with sausage, bacon, or even meatless)