We love asparagus! While we enjoy it tossed in a stir-fry or as part of a frittata, quiche, or soup, the way that I prepare it most often, is oven-roasted. I like to serve it with chicken, salmon, and pasta dishes…or just enjoy it by itself!
- asparagus, washed and ends trimmed
- oil (1-2 TBSP)
- fresh minced garlic (or granulated garlic)–use however much you enjoy!
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese (1/4-1/2 c)
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Pour oil in your hands and gently rub all over the asparagus; arrange in a single layer on a baking stone or baking dish of your choice.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and Parmesan cheese
- Roast for ~10 minutes, or until desired tenderness is reached (we like ours with a bit of ‘crunch’ left to it).