Fall is my favorite season for many reasons, one of which is because the cooler temperatures are perfect for making a big pot of soup! This recipe is so good, so easy, and so versatile…what’s not to love about that?! (October 5, 2015)
- 3 c cooked, diced chicken -or- 1 lb of your favorite ground and browned meat (beef, turkey, chorizo, would be great!)
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning
- 1 can each of: kidney beans, black beans, chili beans, corn, cream corn, & diced tomatoes
- Garnishes: sour cream, shredded cheese, olives, corn chips, fresh cilantro, diced onion, etc.
- Combine all ingredients into a 6-quart stockpot. Stir and cook over medium-heat until hot and bubbly. Top with your favorite garnishes.