Source: The Magical Slow Cooker
- 2-3 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- garlic powder (optional)
- 2 TBSP canola or olive oil
1. Sprinkle drumsticks with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. On medium-high heat, brown the chicken on all sides in the oil of your choosing. You are looking to add a nice crust, so no need to worry about cooking the chicken completely in the pan.
2. Once browned, add the drumsticks to your crock pot and pour a 1/4 cup of water over the chicken. Then smother the drumsticks with the BBQ sauce. If you prefer your BBQ chicken extra saucy, feel free to add more than 1 cup of sauce.
3. Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
4. Great served with baked french fries and coleslaw.