Let me just say, that I LOVE this dish and I’m sure that you and your guests will too!
- 2-3 Becker Farms boneless/skinless chicken breasts (or consider making a whole chicken–see note below–and use part of the meat for this dish and the rest for a hearty soup or casserole later in the week)
- 2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (add more if desired)
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce (add more if you like it spicy)
1. Place thawed breasts in a crock pot and cook on low for about 3 hours. Once cooked, shred breasts with a fork. Place back in crock pot.
2. On top of the chicken, place cream cheese, shredded cheese, and hot sauce. Cook on low for about one hour or until the cheeses have melted.
3. Stir everything together and serve with corn chips or toasted bread.
Note: Shredded chicken from a whole roaster can be used in place of chicken breasts. About 2 1/2 cups of shredded chicken should suffice.